Electrical Tech 1
Mooresville, NC 28115 US
- Lay out, assemble, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, modify, document, and maintain developmental, environmental and production of electronic systems, equipment, components, and parts by performance.
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains any and all existing PLC units within the NGK facility.
- Modifies existing PLC code, PLCs and drive systems if required with the approval of an Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, or Maintenance Manager. In addition, makes sure that these changes are saved appropriately.
- Works with outside vendors, engineers and/or contractors to identify systems, components, PLCs, parts and/or equipment to meet equipment specific requirements. Work with same personnel to troubleshoot, service, repair and/or maintain existing equipment, systems or components.
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs and schematics to describe and illustrate system’s operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specification, and functional limitations.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Starting pay is $29.09 hr.
- Great benefits package with an onsite clinic for you and your family.
- Shift Premium provided.
- Electrical Engineering Technician Associates Degree with 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Ability to use RS Linx, RS Logix 500, Mitsubishi GX Developer, Proface, Panelbuilder 32 and RS View Studio in conjunction with laptop computers to access, upload, download machine code to any and all types of PLCs within the
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Must have worked with 480 to 600 Voltage.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Apply now or see all of our other opportunities at www.trnstaffing.com!
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .