Play a critical role in hydraulic pump manufacturing when you become an Electrician for a busy manufacturer in Riverview, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay range of $21.00 - $23.00 an hour
- On-site position located in Riverview, FL
- Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm schedule
Your New Role:
- As an Electrician, you will wire packaged systems for domestic water, HVAC, chiller, boiler and fire pump applications
- Plan and execute layout, installation, and repairs of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Strategize new installations or modifications to minimize material wastage
- Perform tasks like measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and installing electrical conduit
- Utilize a variety of tools including hacksaw, pipe threader, knives, pliers, and conduit bender
- Pull wiring through conduit, splice wires, connect to fixtures and power equipment, and install control and distribution apparatus like switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels
- Connect power cables to equipment such as chillers, boilers, or motors, and establish grounding leads
- Conduct continuity tests using instruments like ohmmeter, battery, and buzzer to ensure electrical compatibility and component safety
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of Electrical experience
- Bend EMT, Hand Bend and Power Bend knowledge
- Ability to read and follow diagrams or blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measurer
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.