Our client is an electrical manufacturing and assembly leader in the Cleveland area. Due to a steady increase in demands, we are currently searching for motivated and dedicated candidates to fill their open assembly positions.
- Read schematics and blueprints to correctly assemble wires.
- Electronic soldering of components to circuit boards
- Inspect, operate and test housings after assembled
- Use of hand and power tools to complete assemblies
- Ability to read assembly guides
- Experience soldering
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (216)227-3600.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.