The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Largo, FL 33773 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-07-03 Industry: Assembly Job Number: SC9667427
The Reserves Network is currently hiring an Electronic Assembler for manufacturer in Largo, FL. As an Electronic Assembler, you will interpret blueprints, providing advanced level assembly functions on military instruments.
What you will do:
- Perform advanced-level assembly functions, which may include prep, mechanical, harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings, within Production
- May perform soldering and installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Interpret blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Produce quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Interpret print/specification with no process provided and interpret/assemble
- Perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source; allocate partial points - 3 points in-process - 3 points final - 4 points source
What you will need:
- High School diploma / GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mechanical or electronic assembly
What's in it for you:
- $ 18.00 – 20.00 per hour (+ OT pay)
- 6:30 AM – 4 PM Monday – Thursday, Every other Friday 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM; Every other Friday off
- 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Thursday, Every other Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM; Every other Friday off
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program! Face masks provided.
Call our office now @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.