Erie, PA 16505 US
- Work with production instructions to assemble connectors
- Position components manually or utilizing a small hand tool
- Operate simple equipment
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or GED
- Work full time hours, First shift 7a-3:30p or Second shift 4p-12:30a
- Full medical, Full Dental, Full Vision coverage after 60 days of employment
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as an Electronic Assembler and apply now!