The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Electronics Service Technician
Auburn, AL 36830 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-07-01 Industry: Electrical Job Number: MH94304646
Searching for a highly independent and skilled electronics component technician who enjoys trouble shooting and diagnostics in electronic equipment. This position maintains, tests and repairs a wide variety of electronic equipment to the component level. May require some overtime and on-call duties.
- 80% - Maintain, test and repair a wide variety of electronic equipment to the component level. Typical equipment would be wireless audio, hardwired intercom, digital wireless control, video controllers, video decks and other analog and digital equipment.
- 10% - Interface with product development team to provide product feedback and make design modification requests.
- 5% - Complete associated repair and parts inventory tracking paperwork for billing and ordering purposes.
- 5% - General administrative tasks as necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Associate degree or equivalent in electronic technology or military Advanced Electronics training.
- At least 5 years of experience in component level troubleshooting and repair of electronic systems and equipment.
- General working knowledge of MS Windows a plus.
What is in it for you?
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
- Weekly pay
If you are an Electronic Technician that is looking for a new opportunity and has a drive for results this is the job for you. Click below to apply or contact our Opelika office today for an interview! 334-705-7041
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.