The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Eligibility Program Specialist
Fort Worth, TX 76119 US
Posted: 02/27/2023 2023-02-27 2023-04-21 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: TS902726225
Eligibility Program Specialist
Zip Code: Fort Worth, TX 76119 | Location: Tarrant County
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm | Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
A behavioral health organization is teaming up with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek an Eligibility Program Specialist to join their team! The position of Eligibility Program Specialist will communicate directly with clients, manage daily department flow, coordinate with multiple departments, collect data, etc. Now is your chance to become a team member of this organization to positively impact the Fort Worth community and advance your skills to the next level. Do not wait for this opportunity to go by - Apply today!
Eligibility Program Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Manage DID Referrals and schedule DID appointments
- Admit individuals into Eligibility Department via Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Schedule Determination of Intellectual Disability (DID) appointments primarily by phone
- Enter appoints utilizing Language Line for non-English speakers other than Spanish
- Receive Prior Authorization insurance information from PFS-IV and add to Outlook appointment
Eligibility Program Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records and Data Entry is required
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams) is required
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Various restaurants and shopping outlets are located close to the building.
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company with over 50 years of experience.
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
If you seek a new and exciting opportunity that will allow you to make an impact in your career, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.