The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 02/27/2023 2023-02-27 2023-04-21 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: JR322062123
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $25 to $27 an hour
Do you have experience as an Endoscopy Technologist? Want to work with an acclaimed healthcare organization? Our client in the Texas Medical Center is seeking an Endoscopy Technologist to join their team! The Endoscopy Technologist will assist in coordinating patient care activities for endoscopic procedures. If this speaks position speaks to you, and you want to advance in your career, take this opportunity to submit your resume today and see where you can go!
Endoscopy Technologist’s Responsibilities
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of all endoscopic, ultra-sound, and laser equipment used in endoscopic procedures
- Clean and prepare procedure rooms
- Assist the physician and RN in caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Transport patients to appropriate locations
- Create and edit report templates to be generated by the physicians
- Ensure dictated reports contain all pertinent information
- Contribute to maintaining inventory of supplies to provide full service to the endoscopy team
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Participate in continuous monitoring and quality improvement efforts
Endoscopy Technologist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Certificate of Completion from a surgical technologist program is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of endoscopy experience is preferred
- No certification or license is required
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule, Monday – Sunday, 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Once hired full-time, you can access a comprehensive benefits package including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $25 to $27 an hour
If you have experience as an Endoscopy Technologist, don’t miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.