Houston, TX 77030 US
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of all endoscopic, ultra-sound, and laser equipment used in endoscopic procedures
- Clean and prepare procedure rooms
- Assist the physician and RN in caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Transport patients to appropriate locations
- Create and edit report templates to be generated by the physicians
- Ensure dictated reports contain all pertinent information
- Contribute to maintaining inventory of supplies to provide full service to the endoscopy team
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Participate in continuous monitoring and quality improvement efforts
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Certificate of Completion from a surgical technologist program is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of endoscopy experience is preferred
- No certification or license is required
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule, Monday – Sunday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Once hired full-time, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!