A Food Manufacturer in Fremont, NE to hire a Plant Engineering Director for their plant. You will direct and coordinate all operations for maintenance, engineering and all special projects are completed on time successfully. This position requires you to work with contractors, city planning, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
Engineering Director Requirements:
• Minimum of three years of electrical or manufacturing engineering and project management experience
• Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or industrial related field.
• Minimum of 5 years food manufacturing experience
• Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role with management of people as a key experience.
Engineer Director Pay: $170K, DOE
Engineering Director Responsibilities:
• Proposing, designing, managing, implementing, and evaluating multiple projects simultaneously
• Coordination of Vendors and USDA staff to ensure projects meets requirements
• Hiring, supervision, coaching and training of staff
• Ensure all projects and programs are thoroughly vetted for safety, food safety, quality, ergonomic and people parameters and concerns
• Perform audits on all safety and quality programs to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements
• Implement company safety procedures, including job rotation, ergonomics and follow all OSHA requirements
• Responsible for the development and adherence to the plant budget
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please call Josh to learn more about this Direct Hire opportunity!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.