The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-07-01 Industry: Engineering Job Number: KN989927518
Growing Western Lake County Aerospace and Defense company is expanding and looking for 1st shift engineering assistant. Do you know processes and have a technical background? Looking for a company with the culture, pay and values you deserve? If you see some of your skills and experience below, call and let’s have a conversation.
What You Will Do:
- Perform basic product design modifications
- Develop basic detail and assembly drawings for products and equipment and create 3-D models from 2-D drawings
- Perform engineering change processes as necessary to support existing products and test prototypes and standard products and document existing results
- Ability to perform mechanical design calculations
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- Recent degree or current enrollment in an engineering program with a high GPA
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Flexible schedule
What’s In It For You:
- $18-20 based on previous experience
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Click below to apply or call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171 for an interview today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.