Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355 US
- Competitive annual salary starting at $115,000 +, with potential for growth.
- Role dedicated to 5 facilities in a fast-growing industry.
- Strong commitment to employee development and internal career advancement.
- A culture of care, collaboration, and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Project Management; 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Six Sigma experience is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including Pareto analysis, Fishbone Diagram, Five Whys, and FMEA.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Comfort working in a cold/refrigerated environment (around 35 degrees F).
- Manage engineering projects across the company’s East Coast manufacturing system.
- Provide support for HPP and other lines of business, with a focus on Hiperbaric machines.
- Contribute to the growth and development of Maintenance and Production teams.
- Conduct vetting analysis for all projects, including financial, operational, and technical assessments.
- Monitor and track large-scale projects to meet budget and time constraints.
- Create standard work and training protocols for equipment and system operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Manage multidisciplinary teams, contractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical equipment, and process issues while providing technical leadership and training.
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan