The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Entry Level Machine Operator
Clearwater, FL 33762 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: QV100790316
Entry Level Machine Operator
The Reserves Network is currently hiring Entry Level Machine Operators for a precision manufacturer in the Clearwater, FL area. The Machine Operator will transform titanium bars into finished wire, fine wire, strip, and precision shapes for the aerospace, medical, consumer, motorsports and recreation industries.
What you will do:
- Read work instructions from work order or traveler.
- Identify a quality product applied to and produced at the assigned manufacturing process.
- Consult with Supervisor or previous shift operators to determine status of in process work, machine conditions and other work to be completed.
- Set up manufacturing equipment, in reasonable time, using documented procedures, to produce quality product.
- Understand the operation of the manufacturing process in order to produce a quality product and to be proficient at machine operation.
- Observe machine operation to determine accuracy of operation and make subsequent adjustments as required to produce quality products efficiently.
- Inform Manager of any irregularities in material, equipment, procedures etc. including advance notice of need to replenish consumable wear parts.
- Maintaining crew compliance with established operating procedures.
- Maintain product and scrap identification.
- Record required information on forms and/or electronic I/O devices.
- Communicate with other crewmembers to overcome or correct problems as they occur.
- Assist other operators as required during a downtime situation.
- Familiar with all process chemicals used in work area.
- Operate plant mobile equipment and overhead cranes (pendant and radio controlled).
- Observe all safety rules and procedures including wearing designated personal protective equipment and lock out tag out.
- Work with Managers, Foreman, Engineers, Technical Development on process improvement projects.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities as requested.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Experience with Manufacturing process equipment, including but not limited to measurement tools – micrometers, weigh scales, hand tools – wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, test equipment – eddy current, voltmeters preferred, but will train the right person.
- Requires the ability to pass a pre-employment test which includes a background check, physical including drug and alcohol screen.
What is in It for You:
- Entry Level Openings Pay $17 - $21 per hour (Shift differential available)
- Annual Bonus
- 3rd shift - 12am – 8am
- Free Uniforms
- Excellent Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO,
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
CALL US FOR AN IMMEDIATE REMOTE INTERVIEW PROCESS! We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you without coming into our office! CALL OUR TAMPA NOW @ (813)537.2622 or e-mail your resume to Tampa@trnstaffing.com.