A large project management/restoration company in Charlotte, NC is seeking an Estimator with experience in the Doors and Hardware side of the construction projects and division 8. Our client is a growing company performing construction services from Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states to New England for over 65 years in drywall, masonry, concrete/masonry restoration, structural strengthening and building envelope restoration, doors/frames/hardware industries.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What Matters Most:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive salary up to $90k
- Direct hire opportunity
- 3+ years of construction estimating for doors and hardware
- Numerous, generous benefits include a generous PTO and holiday schedule to assist in maintaining work-life balance, flexible work hour schedule, company-supported charitable events, eligibility for all benefits 1st of the month after hire, generous healthcare plan with a healthcare reimbursement account, free daily breakfast and leave home early on Friday policy.
Your New Role:
Be part of a growing construction company with opportunities for growth. You will Interpret plans and specifications to prepare written proposals for bids and proposals. You will also enjoy managing and training project engineers and assistant project estimators. By continuously developing and improving their knowledge of all product lines, including drywall, acoustics, doors/frames/hardware.
- Preference to those with a bachelor’s degree in construction management or accounting
- Experience preparing building costs and estimates
- Train project engineers and other estimators on estimations
- Experience creating proposals with an understanding of city, local and state building codes
- Must possess knowledge of division 8
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your New Organization:
Fast growing commercial construction company with strong core values for over 65 years
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a robust 401(k) plan. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Our client is inspiring and an inclusive workplace, empowering employees to thrive and achieve greatness.
Ready to take the first step toward professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an Estimator at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call Sabrina Luxton @ 216-799-0112.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field.
Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.