Omaha, NE 68102 US
Job duties of the events coordinator:
- Gathering information on each project to achieve a high-quality event from all relevant sources; including creating an event timeline/template as needed for certain events, establishing deadlines, and actively participating in project management meetings and discussions.
- Booking event space, arranging food and beverage, ordering supplies and audio/visual equipment, coordinating event playbills and signs, arranging for appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.), and designing room layouts for events where needed.
- Coordinates event details with internal team members, event site staff, and third-party vendors prior to and during events. Monitors and reviews materials and events to detect, assess, and troubleshoot problems.
- Coordinates and assists with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Prepares and/or coordinates name tags, materials, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Assists with coordination and delivery of Company invitations, gifts, equipment, etc.
- Reviews event bills for accuracy and submit for payment approval. Works with management to negotiate price and billing discrepancies.
- Documents event decisions, details, expenses, and outcomes to maintain an accurate history of Company events.
Events coordinator requirement:
• bachelor’s degree required
Perks of the events coordinator:
- NO WEEKENDS!
- M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
- Paid parking
- Pay $22/hr
- Tuition reimbursement
- On site gym for free
- Health, dental, vision benefits available day one