The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77057 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC34417224
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77057 | Location: Galleria Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm | Salary: $20 - $25 an hour
Do you have administrative experience in a clerical setting? Do you want to work with a program that can improve the Houston community? A local housing agency is seeking to fill the position of an Executive Assistant. The candidate will be performing a variety of administrative duties around the office along with a creative way to keep the workflow consistent is to be expected. Submit your resume today to see how you can make a difference in serving your community!
Executive Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls, respond to complex inquiries, greet and welcome visitors, and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and submit the administrative department time records to the finance department.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the department for efficient workflow with other departments in the agency.
- Prepare necessary travel arrangements and process reimbursement receipts for the department.
- Review, proofread, and edit documents that are prepared for executive signature.
- Create and report routine correspondence, including letters, memoranda, reports, and presentations.
Executive Assistant’s Qualifications
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative office with executive-level experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) experience is a plus
- 40 w.p.m. minimum typing speed is required
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Located near the Galleria Mall, with endless shopping and numerous restaurants to dine at
- Work within a financial program to improve the economy to help one family at a time.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 - $25 an hour
Whether it be now or later today, submit your application to best serve your community!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.