Join a home-building organization based in Houston, Texas. As the newest Executive Assistant, you will support the Chairman/Owner and Advisor/CEO of the company. With your strong administrative skills, you will have a profound impact on supporting the travel arrangements, calendar, and communications for the Founders Offices. You will be part of a caring team that is committed to enhancing lives. This makes this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
When you step into the role of Executive Assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your administrative expertise will strengthen a professional environment where commitment and positivity are a way of life. Don’t miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What Matters Most to an Executive Assistant:
- Competitive annual rate of $70,000 a year
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Galleria area of Houston, Texas
- Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Pre-employment screening required
Your Executive Assistant Experience:
- 15+ years’ experience supporting a senior director or executive-level role at a mid to large size company
- Self-led with the ability to manage simultaneous short-term and long-term projects
- Anticipate needs and proactively address issues
- Maintain attention to detail and confidentiality while balancing a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Tactful, positive, energetic, and professional
- Beneficial to have experience with calendar management., travel coordination., meeting planning and execution, and budget management.
Project Management., communication and correspondence management, event coordination, planning and execution, vendor relationship and experience with vendors
Your New Organization:
This is a home-building company, recognized for building dreams and enhancing the lives of the community. They work hard to deliver.
Enjoy a strong, fun working environment with solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap towards personal and professional growth and fulfillment. Grow your administrative career as an Executive Assistant at this home-building firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713.621.9895.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.