Omaha, NE 68114 US
- Support executive and senior manager scheduling, travel arrangements, itineraries and preparing expense reports.
- Transcribe notes, tapes, and handwritten drafts into a variety of documents including correspondence, agendas, releases, minutes, speeches, reports, charts and tables.
- Assists with meeting coordination to include arranging meals, presentation/materials, and onsite and remote bookings in collaboration with meeting organizer
- Ensures office conference rooms are clean, neat, stocked with appropriate supplies and equipment is in working order.
- Maintains office supply inventory, ordering supplies in accordance with established process
- Greets and assist visitors
- 2-3 years prior experience as an executive administrative assistant
- experience supporting managers, senior managers, and executive leaders
- knowledgeable in handling calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, and booking appointments/meetings
- Traditional Mon-Fri schedule
- Benefit package including medical, dental, vision with discounted medical services
- Pay starting at $20/hour
- Modern office spaces
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Companywide events