Your new organization as an expense assistant:
Do you have a fine eye for detail and an affinity for numbers? An executive relocation company is looking for an expense assistant to join their team in West Omaha, NE. This company loves to promote from within and offer their employees a true work/life balance. Offering a competitive salary, robust benefits, and a team environment, this direct hire opportunity is one you do not want to miss out on!
Your career partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
What matters most as an expense assistant:
- Starting pay $17/hour
- A competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life & Vision plans
- 17 Days (136 Hours) PTO for your first year!
- Eligible for Education Assistance after 1 year of employment
- Gym Membership reimbursements
Your new role as an expense assistant:
- Review and audit expenses with account managers and vendors
- Follow up on discrepancies
- Data entry of expense information into computer system
Your Experience as an expense assistant:
- 3+ years administrative support experience
- Previous claims processing, underwriting, or billing experience a plus
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.