Omaha, NE 68164 US
- Compile data, review and prepare reports as needed.
- Update or upload information into database or spreadsheets, ensuring a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
- Input and track supplier invoices to ensure timely payments
- Provide statement research and updates to suppliers
- Assist with file storage and retrieval processes.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Experience in reviewing or paying bills in an office setting
- $19 / hr
- A competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life & Vision plans
- 17 Days (136 Hours) PTO for your first year!
- Eligible for Education Assistance after 1 year of employment
- Gym Membership reimbursements
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.