Export Compliance Specialist
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77051 | Location: I-610 & HWY 288
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 a year
A family-owned, well- established company is seeking an Export Compliance Specialist to join their team. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the export compliance processes. Apply today!
Export Compliance Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Oversee the export compliance processes for the enterprise.
- Ensure material is properly exported and shipped in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Utilize knowledge of US customs regulations and export administration regulations (EAR).
- Communicating on a daily basis with vendors and other internal departments.
Export Compliance Specialist’s Qualifications
- Strong customer service.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Gain valuable experience with one of the largest line pipe distributors in the nation.
- Family-owned company in business for over a hundred plus years.
- Supportive company culture with room for growth.
- Easy access to major freeways for an easier commute.
- HSA – Contributes.
- Eligible for Ten (10) Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Major Medical Health Insurance, Dental Coverage, Houston Only Vision Coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Short-Term Disability.
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 a year
If you are interested in being considered for this role, then APPLY TODAY!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.