The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sanford, FL 32771 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: SC495546427
The Reserves Network is currently hiring Fabrication Layout associate for a busy metal shop in the Sanford, FL area. As the Fabrication Layout, you are responsible for ensuring proper layout and labeling of the welded fire protection system components in an air-conditioned fabrication environment.
What a typical day will look like:
- Prioritize jobs by shipping dates.
- Secure pipe needed; per work instructions.
- Label pipe; per work instructions.
- Cut pipe to proper length; per work instructions.
- Perform pipe “end preparation” (grooving).
- Visually and physically inspect grooves; per work instruction.
- Return pipe to production line to be welded.
- Sign-off on cover weld sheet after completing layout requirements.
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the welding process.
- Physical stamina and ability to perform laborious and strenuous work for extended hours, including overtime up to 25 hours per week, if necessary.
- Good communication skills. Sense of pride, integrity, and organizational ability.
- Must enjoy working independently and with others in an indoor, fabrication production environment.
What is in It for You:
- Pay $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 2:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Call our office now @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.