Play a critical role in supporting goals and maintaining when you become a Maintenance Technician for a leader in Carbon Filtration in West Haven, CT.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintain, troubleshooting, and repairing production machinery and facility systems. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging $28-$32 an hour DOE
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth and access to client benefits
- On-site position located in the West Haven area
- 1st shift 7am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will have a big impact on producing high-quality Carbon Filtration systems and meeting company goals. You'll for maintain, troubleshooting, and repairing production machinery and facility systems.
What You Need:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: electro-mechanical, controls, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic systems, and PLC programming
- Proficiency with a DMM (Fluke Digital multimeter)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 203-272-6780
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.