Facility HVAC Technician - 3rd Shift
Nashville, TN 37203 US
The Reserves Network has partnered with a local hospital in Nashville to hire a Facility HVAC Technician. We are looking for a HVAC Technician is who is experienced at working with HVAC systems in acute care facilities, or commercial and industrial settings. This is a 3rd Shift position.
HVAC Technician. Hours:
Tuesday 11:00 pm – Wednesday 7:30 am
Wednesday 9:00 pm – 7:30 am
Thursday 9:00 pm – 7:30 am
Friday 8:30 pm – 9:00 am
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- Troubleshooting hot/cold calls and services HVAC systems
- Performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment
- Maintain all equipment per HCA Healthcare Engineering standards
- Maintain chilled water system and centralized air handling units
- Willing to assist facility management operations in other non-HVAC maintenance activities as assigned.
HVAC Technician Qualifications:
- Two-year technical/vocational degree in HVAC preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a commercial, industrial environment
If you would like to know more about this HVAC Technician please apply online.
Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 600 hours worked
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.