The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Chicago, IL 60632 US
Posted: 05/09/2023 2023-05-09 2023-07-01 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: SW768485323
Our client is a leading architectural lighting manufacturer in the Chicago area for 25 years. We are seeking a skilled facilities technician responsible for repairs and maintenance of all facility equipment and safety of its employees.
What will you do:
- Troubleshoot minor maintenance problems involving electrical, mechanical, structural, plumbing, pipe threading and equipment repair or replacement.
- Perform routine electrical PM or minor repairs to HVAC, Generators and/or compactors, as well as change light bulbs, fluorescent lamps and assist in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
- Assemble and move furniture, hang pictures and bulletins.
- Repair and replace doorknobs or locks, repair door closures, patch holes in walls.
- Paint interior or exterior walls as well as walkways.
- Assist with maintaining building security and respond to building emergencies.
What you need:
- High school diploma, certificate program or vocational training.
- 5 years building maintenance experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- HVAC certification preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints, hand and power tools, heating and air conditioning and welding (MIG/TIG).
- Knowledge of driving man-lift, fork trucks and other related facilities equipment.
What’s in it for you:
- 1st shift: 6:00am-3:30pm
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Oak Lawn Branch at 708-598-9200 If interested please send a resume to: Oaklawn@trnstaffing.com