Feeder Machine Operator
The Reserves Network is currently seeking a Feeder Machine Operator to work at a marketing company located on Cleveland’s Westside. You will be working with the press operators during all phases of printing press operations.
- Assisting press operator in all phases of printing press operations.
- Loading stock and setting feeder.
- Monitor press/feeder during run.
- Verifies stock, checks for supplies, general maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience operating feeder machines and computers is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to read production orders and set jobs.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 216.227.3600 if you have any questions. If you have feeder machine operation experience and is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!
For more information contact our Lakewood office at 216-227-3600.