Houston, TX 77006 US
- Maintain, complete, and assure clients’ files are compliant with funding requirements.
- Collect income information to determine client’s eligibility for the Program.
- Maintain electronic and physical files and scan documents to make electronic copies.
- Open new case files on Client Track database form
- Enter information of services for each client in RMS database, compare data for accuracy with Client Track database and maintain case service statistics.
- Ensures all files loaned are returned and are filed correctly.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One or more years of experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to handle confidential client information
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Weekly pay periods and direct deposit.
- Join a collaborative and supportive environment for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!