The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Franklin, WI 53132 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-08 Industry: Assembly Job Number: MB44625055
Final Assembly – Franklin, WI
We currently have a company that is looking for 1st shift Assemblers. This company manufactures industrial plugs and connectors. If you have assembly experience, please apply today!
The ideal candidate will perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce electrical plugs and sockets by reading work orders using hand and power tools.
What you will do:
- Accurately pick parts for assigned orders.
- Tend machines, such as presses or grinders.
- Package and stage completed parts for shipping.
- Bolt, clip, screw, cement, or otherwise fasten parts together.
What you will need:
- Work experience in role that required the use of tools for mechanical tasks is required (prior manufacturing or assembly experience is preferred)
- Familiarity with power and hand tools such as, drill press, band saw and grinder.
- HSD / GED
What’s in it for you:
- 1st shift 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Weekly pay
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com