Finance Analyst - SEC Reporting Lead needed to fill a position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha. This role is ideal for someone that is looking to be involved in SEC reporting and support the finance team by working with a variety of different individuals. This role will challenge you and give you excellent experience reporting and presenting to the department. Apply today - this role is open to REMOTE candidates located in the 48 states!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• DIRECT HIRE
• 100% remote – work anywhere in the United State
• Pay up to $100K – depending on experience plus bonus
• Award winning organization that is a pillar of Omaha
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required, advanced degree preferred
• Experience with SEC Reporting required
• CPA - highly desired but not required
• Previous experience within the insurance industry or financial services based organization required
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Finance Analyst - SEC Reporting Lead, you will work with external auditors, prepare SEC Reports as required and support the team as needed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Lead all research and reporting as well as documentation of all business issues and processes
• Form conclusions and recommendations to business teams based on past finding and analysis
• Lead and coordinate projects by identifying trends, risks and financial indicators.
• SEC Reporting
• Work with Funding Backed Notes and comfort letters
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan with company contribution and match
• Generous PTO and holiday pay
• Flexible work schedules
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Lead Financial Analyst – Statutory Accounting description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.