The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77042 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: AW76029553
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77042 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 a year
Located in West Houston, a global oil and gas organization is seeking a Financial Analyst who will take part in a team that is working on automation and process improvements using specific tools. Taking this position also offers multiple opportunities to showcase your analytical skills and provide excellent networking in the oil and gas industry. Today is the day to submit your resume and see what opportunities await you!
Financial Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Execute Alteryx and PowerBI projects from planning to solution implementation
- Compile and analyze data, identify recommendations and business cases for process and system improvements, present solutions to business group management teams, and implement changes
- Work across various departments, business units, and geographical locations
- Assist with managing change through the implementation of proposed recommendations
- Clearly document new business processes, and work instructions, and execute training
- Define and implement process and departmental metrics or reporting
Financial Analyst’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required; CPA is a strong plus
- Advanced proficient skills in the Alteryx platform with a minimum certification of Alteryx Designer Core or willingness to become certified is required
- Experience using ERP Systems such as Oracle, Oracle Cloud, JDE, SAP, Data visualization systems (PowerBI and Tableau), Robotic Process Automation (UiPath and Power Automate), and Advanced Programming (SQL) is required
- Prior experience defining business operating models, designing processes, identifying target metrics, and implementing changes is required
- Familiarity with Information Systems general controls and governance processes, Cognos, and high-level report design is required
- Efficient Microsoft Office Skills (Excel and PowerPoint) are highly preferred
Company Culture & Perks
- This is a direct hire opportunity, and the work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The location of the building is off the Katy Freeway, with close access to the Memorial City Mall, filled with quality restaurants and various shopping outlets to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s benefits comprehensive package, which includes medical insurance, 401k, 3 weeks PTO plus floating holidays, a 5% ICP bonus, and a corporate card will be provided once approved for traveling!
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 a year
If you are ready to advance in your career, this is where you can begin. Put your Financial Analytic skills to the test and submit your resume today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.