When you step into the role of Financial Analyst, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your accounting expertise will strengthen a progressive environment, spearheading accounting and analytical support to various departments and management.
Join this stimulating role and take this opportunity to apply for this position today!
What Matters Most to a Financial Analysis:
- Competitive hourly rate of $28 - $38
- Temp-to-hire opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The location of this position is immediately off the Northwest Freeway and has close access to various shopping outlets and diverse restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
Your New Role as a Financial Analysis:
Join an innovative independent oilfield services organization based in Houston, TX as the Financial Analyst. You will assemble and summarize data, prepare reports, make presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations, coordinate financial questions and answers among various locations and departments, determine financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results, and analyze results and variances, identify trends, and recommend actions.
Financial Analysis Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited 4-year college or university is required
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience is required
- Essential knowledge of cost accounting concepts, practices, and procedures is required
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and MRP) are required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is an exclusive oilfield services organization that provide technical support, products, and services from office in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and more countries around the world!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Financial Analyst for one of the leading independent oilfield service organizations. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.