Norfolk, NE 68701 US
One of the largest organizations in their particular area of manufacturing specialty is looking to build a bridge to the future by hiring a Financial Analyst. In this role you will immerse yourself in every area of the plant, learning all parts of the business, while still flexing all your accounting based muscles as you assist in key areas of the reconciling and close process. This role was created to help meet the demand for leadership across the nation for plants that operate under the primary consolidated group. For this reason, the #1 qualifier is that you must be open to relocation anywhere in North America within 2-5 years. A real career with an organization awaits this opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• If successful you will be an Assistant Controller in 2-3 years
• Direct-Hire with an opportunity to build a career within one organization
• Base salary between $60-75k with a lucrative bonus
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 1+ years in Accounting preferably in manufacturing with exposure to cost
• Will consider new grads that align well with skill requirements
• Elite in MS Excel and able to perform V-lookups, Pivot Tables, and power through thousands of lines of data quickly
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
Within 2-3 years your performance here will have earned the opportunity to interview for an win an Assistant Controller role at a location in North America
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Develop financial models for the plant
• Rotate inside all areas of production to understand those organizations completely
• Apply a learner mindset to understand all parts of the organization to be an asset anywhere you are called upon to do so
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Solid retirement plan with 401k matching
• Generous PTO & Paid Holidays schedule
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Financial Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.