Financial Planning & Analysis role needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Houston, Texas. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity with a growing 0manufacturing company looking for someone to make an immediate impact with their skillset and continue to grow their career within the organization.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- $85,000 / year to $115,000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8-10 years of FP&A experience
- Expert in Excel & experience with Hyperion
- Strong communication skills to effectively speak with all levels of operations & management teams
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Handle KPI reporting
- Assist with forecasting, planning, and financial planning
- Drive process improvement in methodologies, tools, and reports to improve decision making
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Financial Planning & Analysis description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.