Looking for YOU for this incredible opportunity as a Financial Reporting Supervisor! Do you have more experience and are looking for an incredible company and that next step? Please still apply! This company could also hire at the Director level! This position is open due to internal promotion-WHICH MEANS-you will have the ability to be promoted down the road, as well! This Des Moines staple prides itself on its employee engagement and development.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire
- Standard 40/hrs – more during busy times- flexible scheduling as needed
- $100K with some flexibility based on skills and experience and depending on the level of position considered for
- COMPANY STAND OUT FACT
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Supervisory/management experience
- Excellent time management, leadership, communication, and collaborative skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage team of 5-10 individuals depending on the level of position
- Manage financial processes: financial statements, GL, reporting, month-end close, etc
- Review current processes and procedures and communicate and make potential adjustments as needed
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Financial Reporting Supervisor description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.