The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Financial Systems Analyst
Omaha, NE 68154 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-05-01 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: LW470478223
Financial Systems Analyst needed for an exciting role for an elite client with corporate offices based out of Omaha, Nebraska. This role is a true Hybrid with 2 days remote each week. The ideal candidate for this role will have a mix of both finance and data analysis and enjoy moving large amounts of data between systems. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- FULL TIME SALARIED ROLE
- Up to $70,000 with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Understanding of financial reporting, consolidations, month end close
- Experience reconciling and analysis for data across multiple systems
- Must have strong analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Financial Systems Analyst, you will be moving financial data between systems, maintaining accuracy and identifying discrepancies amongst the data. This position supports projects, conversions, system data migrations and anything else related to department needs.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Maintain data within system interfaces
- Coordinate and maintain data movement issues
- Documentation of procedures, process improvements as needed
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserve Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Financial Systems Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.