Erie, PA 16505 US
What You Will Do:
- Hold and use a hand grinder on metal parts to remove excess metal
- Inspect, feel and measure workpieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications
- Study layouts of metal workpieces to determine grinding procedures
- Plan machine set ups and operational sequences
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Weekly pay
- Work Full Time – 1st shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
- 401K with company match upon hire
- 11 paid holidays upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a Parts Finisher and apply now!