We have partnered with a Premier Die Casting Company in Germantown, WI. They are a full-service Brass and Aluminum High-Pressure Die Casting Company that was established in 1977 and offer many opportunities for growth. They need motivated and talented people due to new business growth and increased customer demand. If you are looking for an exceptional, family-owned company that values you and your skills, apply now! This is an opportunity to be a part of something great.
As a Finishing Operator, you will be joining a dynamic team at a growing manufacturing company as one of the most critical production roles at the business. You will be responsible for the finishing and machining of castings made in our die casting shop. This is a hands-on, fast paced shop floor position that has a lot of variety day to day. This is an excellent 1st shift Temporary to Hire opportunity. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Operate machining centers and inspect for defects as castings are machined.
- Operate assembly machines.
- Use hand tools to sand, deburr, grind, drill, and mill castings.
- Gage parts for quality checks
- Make minor machine adjustments if necessary.
What You Need:
- Some prior manufacturing experience in a factory environment
- Die casting or foundry experience a plus but not required.
- Standing, lifting, and working in varying temperatures
- Attention to quality and ability to follow work instructions.
- Willing to learn, follow directions of a supervisor & work in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and regular, punctual attendance are required.
What’s in it for you:
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday 6am – 2:30pm OR Monday-Thursday 4:45am-3:15pm. (Plus, overtime as scheduled)
- Once hired on permanently this company offers a fantastic benefit package including Best in Class Health Insurance, retirement benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. Call for more details!
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications. For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com