Play a critical role in producing high-quality pool cues for the billiard industry when you become a Finishing Specialist for a billiard manufacturing company in the Menomonee Falls, WI area.
As a Finishing Specialist, you will operate manual engine lathes while turning, facing operations and hand-sanding of pool cues. Experience working with materials like fiberglass/graphite and wood will be beneficial in this role. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Finishing Specialist:
• Competitive pay of $22+ an hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Menomonee Falls, WI area
• 1st shift Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role as a Finishing Specialist:
As a Finishing Specialist, you will have a big impact on the production of high-quality pool cues while working with a fun crew in a fast-paced work environment. Learn quickly and gain experience while following their established processes. You'll operate a vertical belt sander, and automated spray booth along with hand spraying, hand-stain wooden pool cues and manual lathes.
Finishing Specialist Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of manual lathes experience including a solid work history that highlights longevity
• Experience in manufacturing with an emphasis on a paint-finishing background and experience using HVLP spray guns
• Hand/eye coordination skills are a MUST
• Attendance and dependability are crucial
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.