The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-03 Industry: Industrial Job Number: RK41021755
This company is in Menomonee Falls, WI and manufactures high-quality pool cues for the billiard industry. The ideal candidate must be very detail orientated and able to work in a fast paced work environment, learn quickly and follow established processes.
What you will do:
· Operate manual engine lathe doing turning, facing operations and hand-sanding of pool cues.
· Operate vertical belt sander.
· Hand stain the wood on pool cues.
· Operate an automated spray booth, along with hand spraying in a separate booth.
What you need:
· Ability to understand and read a tape measure and use a dial caliper.
· Experience in manufacturing with emphasis on a paint finishing background and the experience of using HVLP spray guns.
· Hand/Eye coordination skills a MUST.
· High School Diploma
What's in it for you:
· 1st shift Monday-Friday 6am – 2:30pm
· Starting Pay $20- $30 DOE
· When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org