Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
This company is in Menomonee Falls, WI, and manufactures high-quality pool cues for the billiard industry. The ideal candidate must be very detail orientated and able to work in a fast-paced work environment, learn quickly and follow established processes.
- Operate manual engine lathe while turning, facing operations and hand-sanding of pool cues
- Operate vertical belt sander
- Hand-stain the wood on pool cues
- Operate an automated spray booth, along with hand spraying in a separate booth
- Ability to understand and read a tape measure and use a dial caliper
- Experience in manufacturing with an emphasis on a paint-finishing background and experience using HVLP spray guns
- Hand/Eye coordination skills are a MUST
- High School Diploma
- 1st shift Monday - Friday 7 am – 3:30 pm
- Starting Pay $20- $30 DOE
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!