FIXED ASSET ACCOUNTANT needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in BLAIR, NEBRASKA. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- HYBRID option after training
- Full time, salaried position
- $80,000 plus bonus with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years fixed asset experience
- Experience with Capital Projects
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the Fixed Asset Accountant, you will be tracking, recording and reporting the costs and depreciation of assets as well as working with teams within multiple location to ensure adequate internal controls and application of corporate policies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Record Fixed Assets acquisitions and depreciations
- Report capital expenditures
- Record and maintain journal entries related to fixed assets and capital expenditures
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserve Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the FIXED ASSET ACCOUNTANT description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.