Are you detail-oriented, quality-focused, and looking for an exciting opportunity in the manufacturing industry? Join The Reserves Network team as a Machine Fixer! Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Greensboro, NC, dedicated to delivering high-quality products to our customers.
As a Knitting Machine Fixer, your main responsibility is to inspect, troubleshoot, and repair knitting machines used in textile manufacturing. You will be responsible for ensuring that the knitting machines are operating efficiently and producing high-quality knitted fabrics. Your role involves a combination of technical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Starting pay range $18.00 to $21.00 per hour (DOE)
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in Greensboro, NC
- 1st shift hours 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As a Fixer, you will have a huge impact on the team meeting production goals for the organization. You'll be responsible for:
What You Need:
- 3 years fixing experience (Inspection, troubleshooting and repair and maintenance)
- A solid understanding of the mechanics and electrical components of knitting machines
- Ability to set up and operate machines.
- A safety conscious mindset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.