Play a critical role in producing smoked meat and sausage when you become a Food Production Associate for a leading food production manufacturer, Roger Wood Foods in Garden City, GA.
As a Food Production Associate, you will be working in a cold environment and responsible for working in a designated area working with sausage and smoked meats. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $14-$16 an hour
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am-until and some Fridays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Food Production Associate, you will have a big impact on the daily success of manufacturing and distributing sausage and smoked meat. You'll process sausage through food production machines; perform tasks as assigned on the sausage making production line such as putting product in casing and/or tying off product into casing for the next stage of processing. You will handle the raw and finished product and package into Roger Wood Food cases. You will also box product for distribution.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Follow SQF compliance regulations and operating procedures
- Ability to work in a cold environment for long periods of time
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 12 hours a day including standing, bending, kneeling, and twisting
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 912.777.3520.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.