Atlanta, GA 30336
- Load and unloads trailers and railcars and transports load to designated area.
- Check product on inbound / outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Recharge batteries, fills fuel tank, or replace gas tank.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Follow company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a forklift preferably experience as a Reach Lift Operator
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- May lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)