The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Forklift Material Handler 2nd shift
Yadkinville, NC 27055 US
Posted: 02/23/2023 2023-02-23 2023-04-20 Industry: Industrial Job Number: KM485204216
Forklift Operator Material Handler
We are hiring for Forklift Operator Material Handler positions at a leading manufacturer of great tasting, high-quality foods. Our client has been in business for over 125 years and is a socially responsible company that is passionate about their core values and supporting the community where they live and work
As a Forklift Operator / Material Handler you will work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Use Forklift and walkie to move materials to various locations throughout the plant
- Stage ingredients and packaging materials to specific areas in accordance with production schedule
- Check materials for damage or obsolescence
- Maintain inventory by cycle count for all non-inventory and consumable materials
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials listed on production orders
What You Need:
- Previous Forklift Certification
- Material Handler experience
- Good math / reading comprehension skills
- Ability to ride / operate forklift for extended periods of time
- Slip resistant shoes, wear hair / beard net, eye and hand protection
What’s In It for You:
- $15.50 per hour with full time hire potential
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Work for a company that management believes in a “Set the Tone at the Top” culture
- PPE provided
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Apply now or contact our Elkin office at (336) 835-2559 for more information.