Carol Stream, IL 60188
Global Auto Parts Manufacturing looking to partner with a dedicated Forklift Operator. Our customer supports major automotive manufactures by producing quality parts that go into the cars we drive everyday
- Remove materials and products from machines and equipment, and place them in containers.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Stack and sort completed parts into containers.
- Clean and maintain work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe work conditions.
- Set up receiving containers.
- Push dual control buttons and move controls to start, stop or adjust machinery and equipment.
- Follow instructions to identify and mark materials, products and samples
- Follow standard work instructions.
- Must have prior forklift operator experience.
- Must be able to speak and read basic English to comply with positions
- Safety experience in a plant familiar with all PPE procedures & requirements
- Must be willing to cross train
- Must be able to work required overtime
- Must comply with attendance and punctuality policy
- Must be able to lift 10 to 15 lbs. continuously
- Pre-screening testing is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2nd shift
- Time/half for overtime
- Great pay rate: $14.00 per hours
- Term- Life Insurance
- Accident/Critical Illness
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
APPLY NOW www.trnstaffing.com or for immediate consideration call (630) 317.7443
KEYWORD : Forklift operator