Play a critical role in filling customer orders when you become a Forklift Operator for a leading manufacturer of foam-based materials to consumers and businesses in Orlando, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Forklift Operator:
- Competitive pay of $17.00 an hour
- Located in South Orlando
- Monday – Friday 3:00 pm – 1:00 am schedule
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing industry
Your New Role as a Forklift Operator:
- As the Forklift Operator, you are responsible for restocking raw materials and in-process goods
- General Housekeeping
- Clean up foam and blow down dust
- Workaround materials that can be greasy, oily and dusty
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Sit-down forklift experience including using a liquid propane tank
- Ability to climb narrow stairs up to 3-stories while carrying heavy tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and hot environment
- Ability to work in a confined space
- Ability to work in a hot and fast-paced environment
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.