Play a critical role in ensuring seamless warehouse operations when you become a forklift operator for our exceptional client in Danville, VA.
As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for efficiently and safely operating a forklift to transport materials, assist with inventory management, and contribute to the overall success of our logistics team. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $15.80 to $20.71 per hour
- Seasonal opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position located in Danville, VA
- 1st shift = 7:00am to 5:00pm or 2nd shift = 4:30pm to 2:30am
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Role:
As a Forklift Operator, you will have a big impact on streamlining warehouse operations. You'll be responsible for:
What You Need:
- 1 year prior forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- A drive to collaborate with team members and supervision to ensure production goals are met
- A safety conscious mindset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (434) 857-4303
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.