Sylvania, GA 30467 US
- Operate/drive sit-down forklifts, and other industrial vehicles such as cherry-pickers and automated pallet jacks as needed
- Stack crates, pallets, boxes, or other materials as needed-Restock warehouse, as necessary.
- Provide correct and efficient loading on common carrier trucks.
- Ensure proper labelling and filling of customer orders with particular attention to any special customer requests.
- Transport materials to different locations within the facility. Maintain warehouse in a neat and orderly manner.
- Conduct safe operation of plant equipment including (but not limited to) forklifts, wrapping machines, etc.
- Sit-down forklift experience required-minimum 1 year. Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and reaching during your shift is required.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and rules as well
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs on a consistent basis.
- 1st shift opportunity
- Weekday shift-weekends off!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!