Timberlake, NC 27583 US
- Drive electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in warehouse, storage yard, or factory.
- Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transport load to designated area.
- Unload and stack material in appropriate locations by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Load tractor trailers with outgoing product.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- At least 1 year previous forklift experience.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Teamwork, coordination, dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Previous tobacco experience a plus but not required
- $14.00 - $15.00/hr
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!